WARNING: This book is not about politics nor does it promote being a jerk; however, victims, wimpy-minded, and lazy people will hate it.
The Politically Incorrect Real Estate Agent Handbook: A Serious How-to Manual with a Sense of Humor
Wow! This real estate handbook is not like the others: it has flow charts and over 100 common (and not-so-common) real estate agent tasks—presented as simple, step-by-step recipes. And it has pictures. And it’s funny (or at least grin-worthy). In other words, it's comprehensive and not boring.
The best part is: as a collection of brief articles, this book is easy to digest in small bites; however, because real estate tasks are so interrelated, each article is heavily cross-referenced. This way, the reader may delve deep into any topic (or train of thought) by either turning the page or by following a cross-reference. Such layout makes for easy navigation now and in the future, because you'll wanna return to certain articles over and over again. So, you can read it from cover-to-cover, or you can choose your own real estate adventure, reading only the bits that fit your current curiosity.
Whether you’re a new real estate agent or are in need of a business boost, what you need now is this entertaining guide to real estate sales. If you buy only one real estate agent book, make it this one; you'll carry it with you everywhere.
You will learn:
- How-to choose a broker who fits your needs
- How-to maximize your prospecting efforts (including 105 ways to meet prospects)
- How-to pre-qualify buyers and sellers (so you don't waste time on duds)
- How-to discover what your buyers really want
- How-to show property and help your buyers decide
- How-to conduct a slam-dunk listing presentation
- How-to attract buyers to your listings
- How-to draft offers/create contracts/negotiate (including low-ball and multiple offer situations)
- How-to get your clients to the closing table
- How-to avoid commission breath and ensure you get paid
- How-to study the marketplace through statistical analysis
- How-to valuate real property and pick The Right Price
- How-to business plan/track agent stats/identify and alleviate bottlenecks
- How-to create a niche for more income
- How-to create and practice scripts
- How-to create and refine systems
- How-to banish victimhood and take charge of your real estate sales business
- Plus much, much more!
Flow Charts include:
- agent’s daily routine
- the buyer transaction
- the seller transaction
- real property valuation (finding fair market value)
Chapter titles include:
- Valuation & Pricing
- Offer & Contract
Frankly, this book should cost $100, but the author wants to give it away cheap.
Get yours now before he changes his mind.